Histamine Intolerance Test
Determine your diamine oxidase in capillary blood conveniently at home
- Detailed results report
- Free analysis in the specialist diagnostic laboratory
- Pain-free and easy to perform
- Only takes a few minutes
- No stress from a visit to the doctor
Symptoms of a histamine intolerance
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Menstruation problems
- Nausea when travelling by car
- Cardio-vascular problems
How the vitamin D test works
1. Blood sample taken
Using our test kit, you can extract a few drops of blood from your finger tip without any pain.
2. Sample sent to us
Send your sample to our laboratory in the enclosed return bag.
3. Detailed results report
After just a few days you will receive your results in a detailed results report.
cerascreen® is a fellow subsidiary of the company DST Diagnostic Systems & Technologies specialised in holistic diagnosis for over 10 years and based in Schwerin. The cerascreen concept is based on long-standing experience in DST human diagnosis along with the expertise and advice offered by experienced health specialists in diverse disciplines.
- EN ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
- interlaboratory test
The histamine test kit consists of
- several pages of illustrated instructions, explaining step by step how a blood sample is taken and how the test is performed
- activation card with test ID for registration
- disinfection cloth, swab, plaster, 2 lancets CE 0344, blood collection tube, transport tubes
- name label
- a return bag, which you can use to send your blood sample free of charge by post to our laboratory