Zinc Active - Zinc Bisglycinate high dose 25 mg per 1/2 tablet - 180 pcs.
- Form: Liquid
- Content: 50 ml
- EAN : 4260435488651
- Basic price: £18,95 / 100g
- Information: vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free, additive-free, colourant-free, preservative-free, allergen-free, GMO-free, high-dose, HACCP-compliant
Take 1/2 tablet daily with enough water.
25 mg zinc per daily dose
Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), zinc bisglycinate, modified starch.
● 25 mg elemental zinc (from zinc bisglycinate) per 1/2 tablet (daily dose).
● 180 small vegan zinc tablets – enough for 12 months.
● Without coating (coating-free tablet), divisible and easy to mortar to powder.
● No unnecessary additives, nanoparticles and allergens.
● Important for vegetarians and vegans, as zinc can predominantly only be absorbed in sufficient quantities through animal products.
Store the product unopened, cool, dry and out of the reach of children.
Whether fitness, health, performance or well-being – Vitamaze offers you professional products that can actively contribute to the natural maintenance of numerous body functions. A healthy and balanced diet is not always easy for us in everyday life. A supplement to your daily diet will help you get in your best shape and thus achieve your personal goals. Millions of customers trust in the quality of Vitamaze every year, so that today a wide range of products are great value for money.
Country of manufacture
Made in Germany
What do I need the product for?
● Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails.
● Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision and normal bones.
● Zinc contributes to normal functioning of the immune system.
● Zinc helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
● Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function and normal protein synthesis.
● Zinc contributes to normal fertility and normal reproduction.
● Zinc contributes to normal acid-base, fatty acid, and carbohydrate metabolism.
● Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal blood testosterone levels.
● Zinc has a function in cell division.