Do a testosterone test. Simply order the test to your home and receive a detailed results report optimally tailored to your health needs.
- detailed results report
- free analysis in the specialist diagnostic laboratory
- pain-free and easy to perform
- no stress from a visit to the doctor
Determine the concentration of the steroid hormone testosterone conveniently at home
Certain life stages, underlying diseases and medication can lead to a change in the level of testosterone. Therefore, regular testing of your testosterone level is important. Testosterone is the most important male sex hormone (androgen). Women produce low amounts of testosterone too, however. In men, it is produced in the Leydig cells of the testes. In women, it is produced in the Theka cells of the ovaries. In addition, a small amount of production takes place in the adrenal cortex in both sexes.
The release of testosterone is controlled by what is known as the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal hormone axis. This testosterone is formed from cholesterol.
How the testosterone test works
2. Laboratory Analysis
Send your sample to our laboratory in the enclosed return bag. Your sample will be examined in our laboratory.
3. Detailed results report
You can view your results report online in your secure “My cerascreen” area after a few days.
cerascreen® is a fellow subsidiary of the company DST Diagnostic Systems & Technologies specialised in holistic diagnosis for over 10 years and based in Schwerin. The cerascreen concept is based on long-standing experience in DST human diagnosis along with the expertise and advice offered by experienced health specialists in diverse disciplines.
- EN ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
- interlaboratory test
The testosterone test kit consists of
- several pages of illustrated instructions, explaining step by step how a saliva sample is taken and how the test is performed
- activation card with test ID for registration
- 2 saliva test tubes, 2 straws, transport test tubes
- a return bag, which you can use to send your saliva sample free of charge by post to our laboratory